Technical notes are communications relating to the set-up, and ongoing use and maintenance of BioLogic instruments. They have been written to help users correctly install equipment and ensure that they follow the correct procedures in order to deliver the most accurate measurement possible.
- SCAN-Lab Technical Notes 20 : Using SVET to measure Vertical Samples (log in to your account to view)
- RK-Spectro Technical Note 90 : How to use the MOS500 capillary holder
- RK-Spectro Technical Note 89 : CD measurements in NIR region
- EC-Lab Technical Notes 46: How to properly use the dummy cell DC-BCS
- MT-Lab Technical Notes-07: Temperature calibration of a potentiostat board with an ITS
- EC-Lab Technical Notes 34: How fast the instrument is able to switch from potentio to galvano mode and vice versa?