BioLogic supplies a wide range of cells including small and large-volume analytical cells, perfect for use with general electrochemistry applications, together with a range of more specialized cells such as the FlexCell which are well-suited to corrosion experiments in aggressive media amongst other applications. Two corrosion cell packages are available (basic and advanced corrosion cell kits) as well as an Avesta Cell kit for pitting corrosion testing as well as ranges of flat cells, galvanic cells, plate material evaluating cells, and coating cells.
BioLogic offers a large range of analytical cells dedicated to analytical chemistry and other standard electrochemical applications such as corrosion and so on. Small volume analytical cells are available needing small amounts of electroactive compounds (SVC-2, SVC-3, VC-4, etc) with a volume ranging from 5 mL to 100 mL. We also offer large volume analytical cells for macro electrochemistry applications (80 mL and 150 mL).
Small volume analytical cells
BioLogic provides an extensive range of corrosion cells dedicated to corrosion applications. Different cells are available based on the type of corrosion you work on:
– Standard corrosion cells for uniform corrosion and for standard corrosion tests
– Avesta cell complying with ASTM G150 standard for pitting corrosion investigation
– Flat cells for testing flat samples
– Galvanic cells for galvanic corrosion and for electrochemical noise measurement
– Coating cells for corrosion testing of coatings and paints.
These cells are designed to hold at least three electrodes: working, reference and counter electrodes. Other accessories such as bridge tubes, purge tubes and temperature probes are compatible with some of these cells. A wide choice of volume ranging from 1 mL volume for the plate material evaluating cell to 2 L for the standard corrosion cell is proposed.
Standard corrosion cells
Multi purpose cell
These cells can be used for any application that involves electrochemistry but considering the design and the volume of the cell they are more dedicated to:
• Corrosion in aggressive conditions
• Fuel cells (gas diffusion electrodes development)
• Permeation (hydrogen storage and capture)