An extensive range of corrosion cells dedicated to corrosion applications
BioLogic provides an extensive range of corrosion cells dedicated to corrosion applications. Different cells are available based on the type of corrosion you work on:
– Standard corrosion cells for uniform corrosion and for standard corrosion tests
– Avesta cell complying with ASTM G150 standard for pitting corrosion investigation
– Flat cells for testing flat samples
– Galvanic cells for galvanic corrosion and for electrochemical noise measurement
– Coating cells for corrosion testing of coatings and paints.
These cells are designed to hold at least three electrodes: working, reference and counter electrodes. Other accessories such as bridge tubes, purge tubes and temperature probes are compatible with some of these cells. A wide choice of volume ranging from 1 mL volume for the plate material evaluating cell to 2 L for the standard corrosion cell is proposed.