From μA to 800 A: The power to do more
The SP–150e is the only ampere capable workstation to boast high-current capability (800 A with boosters), three EIS quality indicators (THD, NSD, NSR) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy validation and Ethernet compatibility for improved group-working.
The new BioLogic SP-150e is a potentiostat designed to grow with your research needs. This two-channel, EIS-capable workstation is perfect for a wide range of general electrochemistry applications, but the ±1 A current range makes it especially suitable for energy applications including battery, supercapacitor, fuel cell (RRDE compatible), and electrolysis research. Should you need more power, this versatile instrument will grow with your research needs. The SP –150e is the only ampere workstation to boast high-current capability (800 A with boosters), three EIS quality indicators (THD, NSD, NSR) for EIS validation, and Ethernet compatibility for improved group-working.
The SP-150e’s versatile, comprehensive specification is complemented by BioLogic’s benchmark control and analysis software EC-Lab. Advanced analysis techniques can be managed directly in the software (no need to export) with Z-Fit EIS fitting software also embedded in the interface. Control, analysis, fitting – everything is in one place, saving you time and facilitating electrochemical measurements.
BioLogic EC-Lab® software – Benchmark potentiostat control and analysis software
Powerful, modular, and easy to use
The most powerful hardware is only as performant as the software that sits behind it. BioLogic EC-Lab software has earned itself the reputation as the benchmark for potentiostat control and data analysis, based on a combination of intuitive control and analytic power.
BioLogic EC-Lab® Software
- Control voltage: ±10 V adjustable between[-20; to +20] V (standard); up to 60 V with FlexP0060/FlexP0160
- Voltage resolution: 5 µV on 200 mV range
- Compliance: ±10 V adjustable between [-20; to +20] V (standard)
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 µA (standard); down to 1 nA (Low Current)
- Maximum current: ±1 A; up to 800 A with four FlexP0012
- Current resolution: 0.760 nA; down to 76 fA (Low Current)
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS)
- Frequency range: 1 MHz down to 10 µHz
- Up to 2 channels
- Connection 2,3,4,5 terminal lead
- Best acquisition time: 20 µs with OEM package
- Stability control mode (7 bandwidths)
Essential Potentiostat Range
Electrochemistry Accessory catalog
Boost your instrument with...
ITS temperature climatic chamber
Need more scope?