VSP3e: an electrochemical workstation tailor-made for energy research
Eight channel potentiostat / galvanostat with +/- 1A (expandable up to 800A); Ethernet connectivity, Built-in EIS
A research-grade multichannel potentiostat, the VSP-3e was purpose-built to meet the demands of energy research applications. With space allocated for up to eight channels, this potentiostat is flexible enough to meet the demands of researchers and R&D specialists alike. And with +/- 1A (expandable up to 800A with boosters), Ethernet LAN for improved multiple user/PC connectivity and built-in EIS, the instrument is especially suited to battery research applications.
Powered by EC-Lab, the advanced, ergonomic software that has earned itself the reputation as a benchmark for potentiostat control software, the VSP-3e boasts a wide range of unique functionality. Only EC-Lab enables users to build and modify experiments incrementally with “modify-on-the-fly” as well as give users the choice to plan their experiment from a vast array of technical presets.
Energy-specific functionality unique to BioLogic includes:
- Fast CCCV shift (constant current, constant voltage)
- Stack mode (follow individual elements in the pack)
- BCD (Battery capacity determination)
- Automatic plotting for Coloumbic efficiency
A compact, upright design reduces the instrument’s footprint and saves space in the laboratory and users can choose from independent channel or multi-electrode (CE to GND mode) configurations (a feature unique to BioLogic potentiostats) opening up new scientific research opportunities and enabling users to tailor electrode configurations to their application of choice.
EC-Lab: Benchmark potentiostat control and analysis software
The most powerful hardware is only as performant as the software that sits behind it. BioLogic’s potentiostat software, EC-Lab has earned itself the reputation as a research benchmark based on a combination of intuitive control and analytic power.
- Control voltage: ±10 V adjustable between[-20; to +20] V (standard); up to 60 V with FlexP0060/FlexP0160
- Voltage resolution: 5 µV on 200 mV range
- Compliance: ±10 V adjustable between [-20; to +20] V (standard)
- 1A with “e” type board (400mA with standard board) down to 10µA (1nA with low current option)
- Maximum current: ±1 A (continuous); up to 800 A with four FlexP0012
- Current resolution: 0.760 nA; down to 76 fA (Low Current)
- Frequency range: 1 MHz down to 10 µHz
- EIS Quality Indicators (with “e” type board)
- Up to 8 channels
- Connection 2,3,4,5 terminal lead
- Best acquisition time: 200 µs
- Stability control mode (7 bandwidths)