BioLogic potentiostat galvanostats
Modular, high-specification instruments,
Powerful, intuitive software,
The perfect combination.
A single or multichannel potentiostat for every application. Whatever your area of expertise.
Whether you work in Science or industry, BioLogic’s comprehensive portfolio of potentiostats has been built to answer the individual needs of users across a wide range of domains. So whether your area of expertise lies in energy or corrosion, material characterization or bio-molecular electrochemistry – we will have an instrument to match your specific needs.
Essential and Premium potentiostats : An instrument for every possible need
BioLogic’s potentiostat / galvanostats (sometimes referred to as Electrochemical Workstations) are available in two product ranges:
Modular, durable, single and multi-channel electrochemical workstations designed to meet both classical and demanding electrochemical research needs. The Essential range features EIS up to 1 MHz, a current range from 1 A down to 10 μA, with the possibility of extending up to 800 A and down to 1 nA with options. No compromise has been made on quality in this range driven by EC-Lab™ software, the same control interface that drives BioLogic’s Premium range of potentiostats.
The Premium range has been designed to meet the needs of users working on the most demanding possible research applications. It boasts state-of-the-art specifications including 7 MHz EIS, a current and voltage range from 10 μ A to 100 A and 10 to 60 V respectively, together with a sampling rate that can reach 1 data point every μs. Built-in calibration guarantees consistent, high-performance over the life of the instrument and built-in quality indicators give you the peace of mind that only comes from validated results.
And these instruments are versatile. They can be configured as single potentiostat / galvanostats, bipotentiostats or multichannel electrochemical workstations.
Why choose BioLogic potentiostat / galvanostats?
- Scalable, future proof potentiostats: modular design ensures that the instruments grow with your research needs (upgradable in-situ)
- Modify on the fly: Unique to EC-Lab® software, build your experiment as you go, no need to plan
Powerful, user-friendly interface
- EC-Lab® software: unparalleled data analysis and instrument control in an intuitive, smooth, multi-function software package
- Total, centralized control: No additional modules or bolt-on software packages for data analysis.
- A world leader in interface design: capitalize on 25 years of R&D expertise
Innovative product features
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) functionality as standard with all BioLogic potentiostat / galvanostats, available up to 7 MHz, with current from 1 A down to 10 μA
- EIS Quality Indicators: Validate your potentiostats simply, quickly and easily: BioLogic is the only supplier to use quantitative, rather than qualitative information to generate its quality indicators, resulting in information that is more precise, more trustworthy.
- Second voltage measurement (measure the voltage of the negative electrode)
- High-speed shift (fastest available): Unique design enables an ultra-fast shift from Galvanostat mode to potentiostat mode, avoiding any transient phenomena on the battery.
- Connect your potentiostat to your Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet: facilitates group working and control of multi-channel instruments
- Multi-electrode measurements with a dedicated connection mode (CE to GND mode).
FlexP0160 & FlexP0060
Innovation comes as standard
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) quality indicators: THD, NSD, NSR
EIS Quality Indicators enable scientists to quantitatively assess the quality and the validity of their impedance measurements. Only BioLogic offers three Quality Indicators:
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) quantifies the linearity of the response,
Non Stationary Distortion (NSD) indicates the effect of time-variance and transient regime,
Noise to Signal Ratio (NSR) ensures the signal is large enough compared to the measurement noise.
Only EC-Lab enables users to build and modify experiments incrementally with “modify-on-the-fly” as well as give users the choice to plan their experiment from a vast array of technical presets.
CE to ground
CE to GND mode, unique to BioLogic, enables users to choose from independent channel or multi-electrode configurations and LAN connectivity to improve multi-user working.
Other energy-specific functionality unique to BioLogic includes:
- Fast CCCV shift (constant current, constant voltage)
- Stack mode (follow individual elements in the pack)
- BCD (Battery capacity determination)
- Automatic plotting for Coloumbic efficiency
And much more…
A configuration for every possible application
Single-channel electrochemical workstations
Five single-channel potentiostats are available from the simple, user-friendly SP-50 to the powerful research-grade SP-300.
|Essential Potentiostat||Essential Potentiostat||Premium Potentiostats||Premium Potentiostats||Premium Potentiostats|
|User-friendly potentiostat designed to address general electrochemistry & corrosion applications amongst others||A versatile, high-specification, research grade potentiostat / galvanostat that can be modified for EIS||The perfect electrochemical workstation for corrosion with the 100 fA accuracy ultra-low current option||A powerful, research grade, potentiostat offering a current range of up to 4 Amps.||A state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat with a 500 mA to 10 A range , built-in EIS and many other high-end specifications|
Two bipots are available (BP-300, SP-300) for synchronized dual-channel use and for controlling ancillary instruments such as RRDE (rotating ring disk electrode), IDA (electroanalytical), or SECM (scanning electrochemical microscope).
|Premium Potentiostats||Premium Potentiostats||Premium Potentiostats|
|A versatile potentiostat capable of generating any bipot measurement, such as Rotating Ring Disk Electrode (RRDE) and InterDigitated Array (IDA) electrodes.||A state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat with a 500 mA to 10 A range , built-in EIS and many other high-end specifications||An ampere capable potentiostat boasting high-current capability (800 A with boosters), 3 EIS Quality Indicators (THD, NSD, NSR) for EIS validation and Ethernet compatibility.|
Multichannel potentiostats feature up to 16 channels to measure 16 electrochemical cells in parallel, thereby increasing research throughput. BioLogic’s proprietary CE to ground mode enables the implementation of multi-electrode measurements (several electrochemical cells in the same bath).
|Essential Potentiostat||Essential Potentiostat||Essential Potentiostat||Essential Potentiostat||Premium Potentiostats||Premium Potentiostats|
|5 channels||8 channels||16 channels||16 channels||6 Channels||16 Channels|
|EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 1 MHz, Current ranging from 10 μA up to 1 A||Eight channel potentiostat / galvanostat with +/- 1A (expandable up to 800A); Ethernet connectivity, Built-in EIS||Includes low current measurement, impedance and high current capability via plug-in modules.||16 channel electrochemical workstation with 1 A (extendable to 800 A) current capability as well as EIS Quality Indicators. Perfect for battery research/testing||Perfect for group working this potentiostat can be connected to a LAN and controlled independently by multiple users||EIS capability up to 7 MHz and ultra low current sensitivity with the ULC option|