BioLogic potentiostat galvanostats
Modular, high-specification hardware,
Powerful, intuitive software,
The perfect combination.
A single or multichannel potentiostat for every application. Whatever your area of expertise.
Whether you work in Science or industry, BioLogic’s comprehensive portfolio has been built to answer the individual needs of users across a wide range of domains. So whether your area of expertise lies in energy or corrosion, material characterization of bio-molecular electrochemistry – we will have an instrument to match your specific needs.
Essential and Premium: An instrument for every possible need
BioLogic’s potentiostat / galvanostats (sometimes referred to as Electrochemical Workstations) are available in two product ranges:
Modular, durable, single and multi-channel electrochemical workstations designed to meet both classical and demanding electrochemical research needs. The Essential range features EIS up to 1 MHz, a current range from 1 A down to 10 μA, with the possibility of extending up to 800 A and down to 1 nA with options. No compromise has been made on quality in this range driven by EC-Lab™ software, the same control interface that drives BioLogic’s Premium range of potentiostats.
The Premium range has been designed to meet the needs of users working on the most demanding possible research applications. It boasts state-of-the-art specifications including 7 MHz EIS, a current and voltage range from 10 μ A to 100 A and 10 to 60 V respectively, together with a sampling rate that can reach 1 data point every μs. Built-in calibration guarantees consistent, high-performance over the life of the instrument and built-in quality indicators give you the peace of mind that only comes from validated results.
And these instruments are versatile. They can be configured as single potentiostat / galvanostats, bipots or multichannel electrochemical workstations.
Why choose BioLogic potentiostat / galvanostats?
- Scalable, future proof potentiostats: modular design ensures that the instruments grow with your research needs (upgradable in-situ)
- Modify on the fly: Unique to EC-Lab, build your experiment as you go, no need to plan
Powerful, user-friendly interface
- EC-Lab® software: unparalleled analysis and control in an intuitive, smooth, multi-function software package
- Total, centralized control: No additional modules or bolt-on software packages for data analysis.
- A world leader in interface design: capitalize on 25 years of R&D expertise
Innovative product features
- EIS functionality as standard with all BioLogic potentiostat / galvanostats, available up to 7 MHz, with current from 1 A down to 10 μA
- EIS Quality Indicators: Validate your potentiostats simply, quickly and easily: BioLogic is the only supplier to use quantitative, rather than qualitative information to generate its quality indicators, resulting in information that is more precise, more trustworthy.
- Second voltage measurement (measure the voltage of the negative electrode)
- High-speed shift (fastest available): Unique design enables an ultra-fast shift from Galvanostat mode to potentiostat mode, avoiding any transient phenomena on the battery.
- Connect your potentiostat to your Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet: facilitates group working and control of multi-channel instruments
- Multi-electrode measurements with a dedicated connection mode (CE to GND mode).
FlexP0160 & FlexP0060
Innovation comes as standard
EIS quality indicators (THD, NSD, NSR). Modify-on-the-fly. Centralized control and analysis software.
And much more…
A configuration for every possible application
Single-channel electrochemical workstations
Five single-channel potentiostats are available from the simple, user-friendly SP-50 to the powerful research-grade SP-300.
|Essential range potentiostats||Essential range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats|
|User-friendly potentiostat designed to address general electrochemistry & corrosion applications amongst others||A versatile, high-specification, research grade potentiostat / galvanostat that can be modified for EIS||The perfect electrochemical workstation for corrosion with the 100 fA accuracy ultra-low current option||A powerful, research grade, potentiostat offering a current range of up to 4 Amps.||A versatile potentiostat capable of generating any bipot measurement, such as Rotating Ring Disk Electrode (RRDE) and InterDigitated Array (IDA) electrodes.|
Two bipots are available (BP-300, SP-300) for synchronized dual-channel use and for controlling ancillary instruments such as RRDE (rotating ring disk electrode), IDA (electroanalytical), or SECM (scanning electrochemical microscope).
|Premium range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats|
|A versatile potentiostat capable of generating any bipot measurement, such as Rotating Ring Disk Electrode (RRDE) and InterDigitated Array (IDA) electrodes.||A state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat with a 500 mA to 10 A range , built-in EIS and many other high-end specifications|
Multichannel potentiostats feature up to 16 channels to measure 16 electrochemical cells in parallel, thereby increasing research throughput. BioLogic’s proprietary CE to ground mode enables the implementation of multi-electrode measurements (several electrochemical cells in the same bath).
|Essential range potentiostats||Essential range potentiostats||Essential range potentiostats||Essential range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats||Premium range potentiostats|
|5 channels||8 channels||16 channels||16 channels||6 Channels||16 Channels|
|EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 1 MHz, Current ranging from 10 μA up to 1 A||Eight channel potentiostat / galvanostat with +/- 1A (expandable up to 800A); Ethernet connectivity, Built-in EIS||Includes low current measurement, impedance and high current capability via plug-in modules.||16 channel electrochemical workstation with 1 A (extendable to 800 A) current capability as well as EIS Quality Indicators. Perfect for battery research/testing||Perfect for group working this potentiostat can be connected to a LAN and controlled independently by multiple users||EIS capability up to 7 MHz and ultra low current sensitivity with the ULC option|