Prismatic & Pouch Cell Holders
PBH-125 / PBH-150
Holder clamps for mono-channel pouch cells
Two versions are available for pouch cell testing, one with a maximum current of 25 A, and another with a maximum current of 50 A. The 4-point connection of these holders allows high-accuracy measurements.
Depending on your needs, two versions of the holder are available with different maximum current specifications, one with a maximum 25 A and the other with a maximum 50 A.
Both holders use four separate connectors to measure voltage and current separately, thereby enhancing measurement quality by minimizing the measurement ohmic drop.
The clamp-type connectors allow optimal and repeatable contact pressure whilst also being very easy to use.
Mounted on a guide rail to improve its stability, these holders can be adapted to every type of cell geometry. With an operating range of temperature from -30°C to 100°C, they are also climate chamber ready*
- The 25 A version called PBH-125 has two 4 mm receptacles for power, and 2 mm receptacles for the sense.
- The 50 A version called PBH-150 is provided with 6 mm eyelet type receptacles for the power, and 4 mm receptacles for the sense. This version is compatible with FlexP 00160/0060, HCV-3048, HCP-803/1005, BCS-800 series using a CC8, and boosters for the premium range using a CC4-60A.
The connection colors follow the convention used for other battery holders (except BH1-i):
- Red cable: power (current) on the positive electrode
- Blue cable: power (current) on the negative electrode
- Yellow cable: sense (voltage measurement) on the positive electrode
- White cable: sense (voltage measurement) on the negative electrode
*More details are given in the specifications section.
Specifications and ordering information
|Min leads separation distance /cm||
|Max leads separation distance /cm *||
|Number of channels||
|Max current / A||
|Connectors size** /mm||
4 (power) / 2 (sense)
6 (power) / 4 (sense) **
|To be used with||
|Operating temperature range /°C||
-30 to 80
-30 to 100
|Size : H x W x D /mm***||
40 x 50 x 210
* Measured using the guiding rail and the center of the clamp
** The 6 mm receptacle is an eyelet ring. For an easy connection with CC4-60A, CC8, FlexP 0160/0060, please quote an additional connection kit: 094-110/CNT
*** Measured with the two clamps mounted on the guiding rail. The clamps can be detached from the guiding rail to suits large geometry batteries.
Your may want to complete your set-up with.
FlexP0160 & FlexP0060