Prismatic & Pouch Cell Holders
PBH-125 / PBH-150
Holder clamps for mono-channel pouch cells
Two versions are available for pouch cell testing, one with a maximum current of 25 A, and another with a maximum current of 50 A. The 4-point connection of these holders allows high-accuracy measurements.
Depending on your needs, two versions of the holder are available with different maximum current specifications, one with a maximum 25 A and the other with a maximum 50 A.
Both holders use four separate connectors to measure voltage and current separately, thereby enhancing measurement quality by minimizing the measurement ohmic drop.
The clamp-type connectors allow optimal and repeatable contact pressure whilst also being very easy to use.
Mounted on a guide rail to improve its stability, these holders can be adapted to every type of cell geometry. With an operating range of temperature from -30°C to 100°C, they are also climate chamber ready*
- The 25 A version called PBH-125 has two 4 mm receptacles for power, and 2 mm receptacles for the sense.
- The 50 A version called PBH-150 is provided with 6 mm eyelet type receptacles for the power, and 4 mm receptacles for the sense. This version is compatible with FlexP 00160/0060, HCV-3048, HCP-803/1005, BCS-800 series using a CC8, and boosters for the premium range using a CC4-60A.
The connection colors follow the convention used for other battery holders (except BH1-i):
- Red cable: power (current) on the positive electrode
- Blue cable: power (current) on the negative electrode
- Yellow cable: sense (voltage measurement) on the positive electrode
- White cable: sense (voltage measurement) on the negative electrode
*More details are given in the specifications section.
Specifications and ordering information
|Min leads separation distance /cm||
|Max leads separation distance /cm *||
|Number of channels||
|Max current / A||
|Connectors size** /mm||
4 (power) / 2 (sense)
6 (power) / 4 (sense) **
|To be used with||
|Operating temperature range /°C||
-30 to 80
-30 to 100
|Size : H x W x D /mm***||
40 x 150 x 210
* Measured using the guiding rail and the center of the clamp
** The 6 mm receptacle is an eyelet ring. For an easy connection with CC4-60A, CC8, FlexP 0160/0060, please quote an additional connection kit: 094-110/CNT
*** Measured with the two clamps mounted on the guiding rail. The clamps can be detached from the guiding rail to suits large geometry batteries.
Electrochemistry Accessories brochures
EC-Lab Technical Notes 43: Battery Holders : Guide to make a wise choice and a proper use.
Your may want to complete your set-up with.
FlexP0160 & FlexP0060