Product support 5 min read
M470 Scanning Electrochemical Workstation Software
The Scanning Electrochemical Workstation software provides unique capabilities and interactivity in support of the Model 470 nanometer-resolution scanning probe microscope. This highly ergonomic software has been designed to facilitate and improve the user experience and to improve the efficiency of workflows:
- Improved data analysis, manipulation and interactivity
- Automatic measurement and sequencing functionalities.
Over 40 discrete experiments provided throughout, each with their own individual variations such as:
- Height-Tracking (above surface)
- Surface-Tracking (on surface)
- Step Scan
- Sweep Scan
- Pre-Delays, Line-Delays, Velocities, Step Sizes, Scan Dimensions, Signal Conditioning Parameters, Control Loop Parameters, Potentiostat Setting etc.
The Software provides both 64 bit WindowsTM support in a standard Multiple Document Interface (MDI) application that supports all standard WindowsTM features.
The Software is completely self-contained in a single application and contains:
|• Electrochemistry suite||(EChem)|
|• Corrosion suite||(ECorr)|
|• Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy||(SECM)|
|• alternating-current Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy||(ac-SECM)|
|• intermittent-contact Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy||(ic-SECM)|
|• combined ic-ac Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy||(ic-ac-SECM)|
|• Scanning Vibrating Electrode||(SVET)|
|• Scanning Kelvin Probe||(SKP)|
|• Capacitive Height Measurement/Tracking||(CHM / CTM)|
|• Localized Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy||(LEIS)|
|• Scanning Droplet System / Cell||(SDS / SDC)|
|• alternating-current Scanning Droplet System/ Cell||(ac-SDS / ac-SDC)|
|• Non-contact Optical Surface Profiling (Laser based)||(OSP)|
- Experiment Sequencing.
- Multiple views of the same data presented in different formats or presentations.
- User-definable presentations of the data through a simple template-design tool.
- Fully programmable macro language for non-standard experiments.
- Relieve sample topography in area maps using “Height Tracking” from any topography data source: CHM, CTM, OSP, and ic-SECM.
- Direct real-time readout of displacement in x, y and z.
- Surface maps acquired at up to 70,000 data points in each axis.
- Simultaneous acquisition of multiple parameters at each point; 1 scan = many maps.
- Up to 12 different area maps populated simultaneously in a single scan, with 4 additional maps reserved for users’ data analysis.
- Application preferences for current convention.
- Application preferences for graph visuals.
2D & 3D analysis tools
You cannot access this ressource because you have not registered this product