Posted on: January 10, 2020
12/02/2020 to 14/02/2020
The University of Padua, the ICMATE-CNR and the city of Padua will have the pleasure and honor of hosting from 12 to 14 February 2020 ENERCHEM 2 – the second Congress of the EnerCHEM interdivisional group of the Società Chimica Italiana (Italian Chemical Society).
ENERCHEM 2 will deal with the main topics related to the chemistry contribution for renewable, clean and sustainable energetics, among others:
- catalysis (electro-, photo-, photoelectro-)
- hydrogen and solar fuels/chemicals production
- artificial photosynthesis
- 2D materials for energy applications
- technologies for CO2 valorization
- electrochemical devices for energy conversion and storage
- thermal storage for solar applications and energy efficiency
- recycling and re-using, circular economy and sustainability
- replacing Critical Raw Materials
BioLogic representatives will be attending this conference and will be happy to discuss our wide range of instruments, applicable to these scientific domains.