27th Topical Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry
Posted on: March 4, 2020
18/05/2020 to 20/03/2020
The meeting brings together scientists and engineers in order to advance (bio)electroanalysis techniques from theory to application.
The conference venue is located close to Lake City International Airport, on the southern edge of the Great Salt Lake.
The meeting covers a wide range of themes including:
- Electroanalytical chemistry,
- Single entity electrochemistry,
- New scanning probe techniques,
- New generations of sensor technology,
- New in-situ spectroelectrochemical techniques for evaluating electrochemical systems.
Electroanalytical chemistry, Single entity electrochemistry New scanning probe techniques New in-situ spectroelectrochemical techniques