High Temperature Sample Holder
A sample holder specifically designed for the electrical characterization of solid materials over the temperature range between room temperature and 1100 °C. The HTSH-1100 is also suitable for heat treatment in controlled atmospheres.
HTSH-1100 is a sample holder dedicated to electrical characterization of solid materials over the temperature range between the room temperature and 1100 °C. HTSH-1100 can also be used for heat treatment in controlled atmospheres.
The HTSH-1100 is compatible with the Bio-Logic High Temperature Furnace HTF-1100 and other tubular furnaces with a minimal worktube diameter of 46 mm. A k-type thermocouple placed closely to the sample ensures an accurate control and measurement of the temperature close to the sample. The HTSH-1100 can operate under controlled environment conditions with inert gas or active gas (Ar, N2, O2,..) and with variable pressures up to 2 bar relative. A quartz tube is supplied with the HTSH-1100 for performing measurements under controlled atmospheres. The HTSH-1100 base is fitted with a gas inlet/outlet for gas flow. A safety valve rated at 30 PSI limits the internal gas pressure to 2 bar. It also allows gas to escape when the internal pressure increases with temperature and exceeds 2 bar.
- From RT to 1100°C
- Electrodes material: high purity Platinum disc (1 mm thickness)
- Electrodes diameters: 3 / 12 / 25 mm
- Maximum sample diameter/thickness: 27 mm // 5 mm
- Quartz tube dimension: 270.5 x 45.5 mm
- Temperature accuracy: ± 1° C
- Temperature probe: inconel shielded K-Type thermocouple
- Water cooling: tube included for water cooling when using T > 800°C
- Dimension with Quartz tube: 310.5 x 80.0 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg