Analog Ramp Generator
Additional module providing voltage scans of up to 1 MV/s with an acquisition time down to 1 μs.
The Analog Ramp Generator (ARG) is an optional module. It provides an analog voltage scan of up to 1 MV/s with an acquisition time down to 1 μs.
The ARG allows you to detect species with short lifetime, or to characterize capacitive cell such as supercapacitor or electrocatalysis measurements.
The ARG is only compatible with premium range instruments. It is integrated into the potentiostat/galvanostat as a separate “plug n’ play” card meaning it does not take up any channel slot.
- Compatible with VMP-300 instruments
- Scan ranges: 1 V/s, 100 V/s, 10 kV/s, 1 MV/s
- Scan resolution: 0.0015% FSR* (down to 15 uV/s)
- Voltage range: +/-10 V
- Accuracy: <+/-0.1 % of range
- Number of cycles: 1 to 65535
*FSR: Full Scale Range
Want to go beyond