Product support 15 min read
Essentially, a stripped down version of EC-Lab ™ the software is capable of delivering measurements at up to 20 µs, effectively 10 times faster than its ‘big brother”.
This powerful software also allows the user to set data sampling and recording conditions without any limit on the number of data points taken as well as the capability to perform EIS measurements simultaneously on working and on counter electrodes
Despite a capacity for high speed measurements, EC-Lab Express, however, retains much of the functionality and all the user-friendliness of EC-Lab. More than 45 techniques, with up to 100 sequences can accessed in the software. Settings and active graphs are shown on a single screen view to simplify the management process for experiments. Similarly, an experiment selector enables users to quickly create a setup and switch easily between techniques.
EC-Lab® Express also offers a specific interface for Bipotentiostat experiments with simultaneous control and synchronization of the settings on ring and the disk electrodes.
Additionally, the acquisition time has been reduced to 1 μs in the CV fast technique for fast scanning experiments using the linear scan generator.
- Voltammetric techniques: OCV, CV, CA, CP, PDYN, GDYN, LASV, MOD, standard and Fast
- Impedance spectroscopy: GEIS, PEIS, SGEIS, SPEIS (Mott-Schottky)
- Pulsed techniques: DPV, SWV, DPA, DNPV, NPV
- Stack Techniques: Stack PDYN, Stack GDYN, Stack PEIS, Stack GEIS
- Ohmic drop determination: MIR, PZIR, GZIR
- Bipotentiostat: CV-CA, CP-CA, CA-CA
- Corrosion: EVT, LP, GC, CPP, PDP, PSP, ZRA, CASG, CASP, VASP
- Trigger: TO, TI, TOS, loop
- Multiplexer: MUX
You cannot access this ressource because you have not registered this product