Product support 5 min read
SECM150Latest updated: December 11, 2019
BioLogic regularly creates a wide variety of technical and applicative support documentation – information designed to help our clients with their projects and research. These technical and applicative support communications are generated both via propositions from our own internal experts, and client feedback.
This information is available in a wide range of formats including Applications and Technical notes, “How-to” videos, Tutorials, Frequently asked questions, white papers, and articles.
We hope that this information will assist you. If you are unable to find the information you need, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
This Support center is regularly updated, so please check back regularly and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, which includes videos and articles to help you get the best out of your BioLogic instrument
Download software.Here you will find all software related to this product
MIRA: Microscopic Image Rapid Analysis
Manuals.Here you will find all manual related to this product
Post-treatment and optimization of area scan experiments – Scanning Probes – Application Note 4
Introducing the Microscopic Image Rapid Analysis (MIRA) software – Scanning Probes – Application Note 5
Graphical and analysis tools in M370/M470 software – Scanning Probes – Application Note 8
3D Map production using the 3DIsoPlot software – Scanning Probes – Application Note 12
Achieving micron scale measurements using the SECM150 – Scanning Probes. Application Note 18
Investigation of the diffusion of ferricyanide through porous membranes using the SECM150 – Scanning Probes. Application Note 19.
Is there any analysis software available for use with the SECM150?
The following documents relate to analysis software for the SECM150:
- AN#5 – Introducing the Microscopic Image Rapid Analysis (MIRA) software
- AN#12 – 3D Map production using the 3DIsoPlot software
What application areas can I use the SECM150 for?
- AN#19: Investigation of the diffusion of ferricyanide through porous membranes using the SECM150
- AN#21: Using the SECM150 to Measure an NMC Battery Electrode
- SECM for Biosensors
- Application of local electrochemical probes for coatings studies
- Application of local electrochemical probes for energy studies
- Application of scanning probe electrochemistry for biological studies