Product support 5 min read
BluQCM QSDLatest updated: January 23, 2020
BioLogic regularly creates a wide variety of technical and applicative support documentation – information designed to help our clients with their projects and research. These technical and applicative support communications are generated both via propositions from our own internal experts, and client feedback.
This information is available in a wide range of formats including: Applications and Technical notes, “How-to” videos, Tutorials, , white papers and articles that are available in the resources section of this page. They are also summarized in the Frequently asked questions section (FAQ).
We hope that this information will assist you. If you are unable to find the information you need, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
This Support center is regularly updated, so please check back regularly and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, which includes videos and articles to help you get the best out of your BioLogic instrument.
Download software.Here you will find all software related to this product
Manuals.Here you will find all manual related to this product
What should I do if I have an issue?
In case of problems, information on your hardware and software configuration is necessary to analyze and finally solve the problem you encounter.
If you have any questions or if any problem occurs that is not mentioned in this document, please contact your local retailer. The highly-qualified staff will be glad to help you.
Please keep information on the following at hand:
- Description of the error (the error message, mpr file, picture of setting or any other useful information) and of the context in which the error occurred. Try to remember all steps you had performed immediately before the error occurred. The more information on the actual situation you can provide, the easier it is to track the problem.
- The serial number of the device located on the rear panel device.
- The software and hardware version you are currently using. On the Help menu, click About. The displayed dialog box shows the version numbers.
- The operating system on the connected computer.
- The connection mode (Ethernet, LAN, USB) between computer and instrument.